TCEA Bound Next Week!


I will once again be heading to the annual Texas Computer Educators' Association (TCEA) state conference in Austin next week (February 8 - 11).

On Tuesday February 8th, I'll be attending the Lone Star Edublogger Con. Since I'm a newbie at all this blogging stuff, I'm really looking forward to learning from colleagues and making new friends.

On Wednesday February 9th, look for me and my student interns at Session#110422, "Creating Video Tutorials for FREE using TechSmith's Jing!" Jing is a free piece of software that allows you to capture screen images and video tutorials.

Starting Wednesday and running through the rest of the week, you'll find me at the Mimio booth. Our district has Mimio Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom and they are simple to use, yet powerful tools for teachers and students!

My students will be at the eChalk booth on Wednesday, so if you'd like to see what eChalk can do for your students, head over there and get straight from the horses' mouths!

TCEA is always a great time to relax, learn, and reconnect. I'm really looking forward to it!

TCEA "No Limits" logo from www.tcea2011.org. Accessed January 30, 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Freebie: "Appear In" Your Own Video Conference

Friday Freebie: Easily Create Stunning Graphics in Seconds with Adobe Post

Using the New File Upload in Google Forms