A Great Week of Training!

It's been a while since I've added anything to this blog and the main reason is that I've been busy as a bee with training.

For some crazy reason, I decided to schedule five straight days of technology inservice for our teachers the first week school was out. The last week of school is always crazy so I had little time to prepare. I spent all week training and then getting ready for the next day's classes.

But, boy was it worth it! We had an absolutely fantastic week of training. I don't say that to brag about me, but to brag about the wonderful teachers and staff that attended. They all came with great energy, wonderful attitudes, and a strong desire to do great things for kids.

We had a great time with Mimio, Animoto, FunPhotoBox, BigHugeLabs, NetTrekker, Maps101, BrainPop, Glogster, Audacity, GoogleApps, and eChalk!

I can't wait to see the wonderfully designed projects that will engage our students next school year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Freebie: "Appear In" Your Own Video Conference

Friday Freebie: Easily Create Stunning Graphics in Seconds with Adobe Post

Meet the New Google Meet!