Blogging at 10,000 feet

This week, I am thrilled to be heading to New York City. It'll be my second trip to to the Big Apple and I'm as excited this time around as I was three years ago. While the traveler in me looks forward to the culture, the food, and the ambience, the tech geek in me is excited to see what new technologies I'll discover during my stay. What new gizmos, bells, and whistles has NYC put into place in the last three years to make my visit more exciting?

Well, already I've experienced something that (to my knowledge) wasn't around three years ago - free Wi-Fi on the plane. In fact, I'm creating this post on my iPad at 10,000 feet in the air! While we've all grown accustomed to the convenience of these new tools, I really feel we still need to step back and marvel at it all. I'm creating internet content on a device no bigger than a magazine while flying in a plane! This is too cool!

So, I'll keep you "posted" on new technology sightings in the Big Apple this week. Maybe there will be some cool iPhone apps I just have to have to get around the city. Perhaps QR codes await me! I'm sure there's a lot to experience in the city that never sleeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Freebie: "Appear In" Your Own Video Conference

Friday Freebie: Easily Create Stunning Graphics in Seconds with Adobe Post

Using the New File Upload in Google Forms