Another Day in Paradise: Inspiration from 2013 National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonnaeu

I was blessed to attend the 2013 SXSW EDU conference this year. For those of you who have never heard of SXSW, that's an abbreviation for South by Southwest. SXSW is one the largest and most prestigious film and music festivals in the country. Three years ago, they added an educational component, SXSW EDU.

It's packed with great speakers, presentations, workshops, panels, and educational documentaries. There is a great deal of talk about design thinking and lots of future visioning. I've thoroughly enjoyed the conference.

On Tuesday, I got to hear an address from the 2013 National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonnaeu. It was a great talk entitled, "Another Day in Paradise." For your enjoyment, I've posted my tweets I posted during the talk and also an audio recording of the talk below.

Enjoy!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Freebie: "Appear In" Your Own Video Conference

Meet the New Google Meet!

Friday Freebie: Easily Create Stunning Graphics in Seconds with Adobe Post