Friday Freebie: Dreamscope - Simply Amazing!


I'm filing this week's Friday Freebie under the category "I hate telling people about this app because now I won't look like a tech wizard!" In other words, once you see how simple it is to take an image like this...


and turn it into this .....


then you won't find my skills so impressive.

The app I used to do this is called Dreamscope. It's iOS only, but you can find it for iPhone or iPad. You'll have to create a Dreamscope account, but it's free and easy. Once in, you can take a picture or select one from you camera roll and then you simply apply one of their amazing filters. Now, because the processing of the images is so sophisticated, it takes about 3-5 minutes to process. But, as you can see from the picture above, the results are well worth the wait.

Here's a BEFORE and AFTER of a picture I took with my iPhone processed with a Watercolor filter:


Your free account also gives you a free online gallery to share. Here's a LINK to mine.

Okay, the cat's out of the bag, but be warned. This app is highly addictive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Freebie: "Appear In" Your Own Video Conference

Friday Freebie: Easily Create Stunning Graphics in Seconds with Adobe Post

Meet the New Google Meet!